My Consultation Service
Many years spent designing gardens has given me knowledge and insight into how to achieve beautiful gardens using a variety of methods and approaches. A full design service can take months to arrive at a final design and possibly years to achieve the end result. However, for most projects there is a faster and cheaper way to achieve great results.
All that’s needed is a one-off consultation meeting in your existing garden; this will be followed by the delivery of an illustrated report that clearly describes the changes I recommend to transform your garden into a beautiful and satisfying space. This consultation service is far quicker than a full design service, and offers an excellent way of managing the costs.
How does the Consultation Service work?
Together, we follow a number of steps:
- You send photos of your existing garden and a brief description of why you want to change it.
- Having studied the photos, I inform you of my consultancy fee.
- If you decide to proceed, we will agree a date to meet in your garden for the consultation visit. The consultation may only last a couple of hours, or may take a full day depending on the size and complexity of your garden.
- Following the consultation visit, I will send a brief summary of our discussions to confirm I have interpreted your requirements correctly.
- Your fully illustrated report is then compiled, including my design recommendations